- Metals (overview)
- Plastics (overview)
- CAD Design
- Rapid Prototyping
& Rapid Tooling
- CNC Machining
- Finishing & Assembly
- Rubber Plaster Molding
- Precision Airset Sand Casting
- Graphite Mold Die Casting
- One-Shot Casting
- Reaction Injection Molding (RIM)
- Rapid Injection Molding
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
Finishing & Assembly Operations
At Armstrong Mold, we don't sell you parts; we deliver products. For all of our molding, casting and machining processes, we provide a complete package of services that includes finishing, assembly and decoration.
- One-stop shop for all value added services facilitates on time delivery
- Turnkey services for all aspects of mechanical component process flow.
- - From design input through complete "to print" assembly
Armstrong Mold's finishing & assembly operations include assembly, quality verification, special heat treating, cosmetic finishing, and gasketing for RFI/EMI shielding.
Paint finishes can include urethane finishes, textured paint, RFI/EMI nickel-acrylic shielding, spray-fill and primer.
Inventory handling support and special packaging are always available for unusual shipping requirements.